How Can You Fix These Fuel Problems?
Fuels have a Fundamental Combustion Problem as summarised below:
This problem is that Oxygen cannot burn the volatile fuel carbon chains fully, leading to 10% or more wasted fuel and increasing smoke and emissions.
Why Can Dipetane Solve This Problem?
Because Dipetane upgrades all standard fuels before combustion takes place. It acts on the fuel carbon chains to enable more combustion to occur.
This is why we describe Dipetane as a “Fuel Treatment Technology” and not an “Additive”.
The result is that with Dipetane in the fuel, oxygen burns all of the carbon and Dipetane’s built-in lubricity ensures more complete combustion. This results in:
- Up to 10% fuel saving with significant cash savings on fuel purchases.
- Lower emissions to ensure you pass the MOT, NCT or DOE tests
- Cleaning of clogged fuel injectors, DPF’s and EGR valves
- Longer engine life (Up to 66%)
- Less wear and tear on engine leading to longer life of the engine and other components such as valves and injectors.
If you experience any engine or fuel performance problems you will benefit from trying Dipetane to solve the problem. Typical problems in petrol and diesel engines that can be addressed include:
- Poor mileage performance or high fuel consumption
- Clogged Fuel Injectors, DPF’s or EGR Valves
- Smoke emitted from the vehicle exhaust
- Fuel freezes too easily
- Vehicles are hard to start or inclined to stall
What are the Main Causes of These Problems?
1. Higher Sulphur in Diesel
In recent years, the level of Sulphur in Diesel fuel has been reduced by approximately 80%. This is referred to as Ultra-low-sulphur diesel (ULSD).
This reduction in Sulphur has caused a reduction in lubrication within the combustion chamber and has led to lower performance and increased exhaust emissions.
2. Combustion Chamber Deposits
All vehicle engines develop combustion chamber deposits (CCD). These are the result of condensation of fuel, oil and additive components on the relatively cool piston and cylinder head surfaces, which then further react to form solid deposits. These deposits negatively impact the octane requirement of an engine, which leads to a loss of power and acceleration in the engine.
3. Improved Engine Design
High pressure Fuel Injection Systems are now supplied on nearly all new engines. These high pressure Fuel Injectors along with the fine tolerances of newer engines has added to the creation of Combustion Chamber Deposits resulting in poorer engine performance and increase smoke and other noxious exhaust emissions.
So What are the Benefits of Using Dipetane Fuel Treatment?
In summary the benefits of using Dipetane are:
- Burns fuel more efficiently leading to up to 10% fuel saving
- Reduces Carbon Deposits in the combustion chamber and reduces smoke emissions by up to 60%
- Cleans clogged fuel injectors
- Protects Catalytic Converters, DPF’s and EGR valves
- Reduces Engine Wear due to better combustion chamber lubrication
- Lowers Maintenance Costs with up to 66% less frequent oil changes
- Lowers engine rebuild frequency by up to 50% for passenger vehicles and shipping vessels.