What is Dipetane?
Dipetane is a 100% hydrocarbon liquid fuel treatment as opposed to an additive. It contains nothing that is not already in the fuel.
How Does it work?
Dipetane’s ability to increase fuel economy by up to 10% is due to its ability to enable a more efficient and complete fuel burn.
A wide range of Independent laboratory and road tests have been carried out on Dipetane. Check out these tests to verify our claims about Dipetane’s performance.
They are also examining how to respond to todays constantly changing energy supply markets and to rapid climate change.
Dipetane is the sole fuel technology that:
- Creates up to 10% more output from oil.
- Creates major economic benefits.
- Reduces greenhouse gases by up to 25%.
- Reduces smoke by up to 50%.
Consequently, no country can afford to ignore the unique benefits that Dipetane offers.
Fuel Additives are “post combustion” technologies which have been superceded by Dipetane.
Why Choose Dipetane?
- Up to 10% Better Fuel Consumption
- Up to 25% Lower Car Emissions
- Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions by up to 25%
- Protect Your Injectors Against Low Sulphur and Poorly Combusting Fuel)
- Cleans Fuel Injectors
- Solves Diesel Problems
- Up to 50% Extended Engine Rebuild Frequency for Passenger Ferries
- Up to 66% Longer Engine Oil Life
- Lowers Engine Oil Maintenance Costs
- Longer Domestic Heating Boiler Life
- Reduced Smoke Impact on Neighbours When Used in Domestic Oil Heating Boilers