Dipetane is a 100% hydrocarbon liquid fuel treatment as opposed to an additive. It contains nothing that is not already in the fuel. Dipetane assumes the characteristics of the fuel it is treating. It is a single product for all fuels. It has its own lubricant and it complies with all relevant British and USA Standards, including low sulphur fuels. Dipetane is “self-mixing” . That is to say: just add Dipetane to your fuel and that’s it.
- No Detergents
- No Cetane Enhancers
- No Octane Boosters
- No Heavy Metals
Physical Properties of Dipetane
- Boiling point: 300-450° C
- Flashpoint (closed cap): 193°C
- Viscosity: 18.27 centistokes at 40°C
- Density at 15°C: 0.8623 kg/L
- Dipetane conforms to all relevant standards
Chemical Properies of Dipetane
- Copper corrosion: Classification 1 according to IP 154/84
- Ash content: 0.02% w/w
- Calorific value (gross): 19,660 BTU/LB 47,730 kJ/kg 10,927 Cal/g
- Carbon 85.90%
- Hydrogen 14.10%
Dipetane is mixed in the ratio of 1:200 for all liquid hydrocarbon fuels: petrol, diesel #1 and #2, kerosene, bunker and heating oil and bio-diesel
Dipetane contains nothing that is not already in the fuel. Dipetane assumes the characteristics of the fuel
it is treating. It is a single product for all fuels.
Dipetane is designed for continuous use!
Dipetane's Technical Speciication.